Seismic activity is a real concern for our industry. At Sourcewater we understand seismic risk and the importance of managing that risk. It is a serious concern for E&P’s, water disposal companies and water pipeline infrastructure.
That is why we are proud of our Director of Geoscience, Casee Lemons, who is a contributor to the TexNet 2020 Biennial Report on Seismic Monitoring and Research in Texas. This 50+ page report is packed with detailed abstracts including:
- Induced Seismicity in the Delaware Basin, West Texas Caused by Hydraulic Fracturing and Wastewater Disposal
- Tracking Induced Seismicity in the Fort Worth Basin
- Characteristics of Seismicity in the Eagle Ford Shale Play
- Improving Absolute Earthquake Location in West Texas
- Preliminary Hydrogeological Modeling of Produced Water Deep Injection in the Delaware Basin
Download this free report: https://hubs.li/H0J8T_d0
Or ask one of our data specialists for a demonstration to see how Sourcewater can help you better understand and reduce the risk related to induced seismicity. https://hubs.li/H0J8TXK0
Thank you and congratulations Casee!