On May 19, 2021, Hart Energy invited Sourcewater’s Director of Geoscience, Casee Lemons, and CEO/Founder, Josh Adler, to present at the Water Management Conference. The hotly discussed topic was “De-risking Seismicity”.
The webinar covered the following topics:
• Why Does Seismicity Matter in O&G?
• Why Seismic Events & Permit Data are Not Enough
• Data Needed to Assess & Mitigate Seismic Risk
• Well Placement Tradeoffs
• Demo: Avoiding an Over-Pressured Formation
• Identifying Risky Assets
• Demo: Avoiding a Seismic Review
• Finding Risks Hidden in the Supply Chain
• Grading Prospective SWD Permit
We invite you to share this video with any of your colleagues who want to learn more about induced seismicity.
Please contact us to get an online demo of our new WaterMap GEO platform, which is the first geoscience platform custom-built for saltwater disposal and induced seismicity risk analytics.